Sunday, January 4, 2009

Retreat

I've been gone for a leadership retreat and now, I am home... and nothing has changed. Shocking.
The little trip of mine was a good way to relax and ignore the world around you. I always love going out to Camp. It was hosted at the same camp I go to every summer and winter, and each time I always wish it would never end. But, now I am back, and ready to type in my blog! Sadly, nothing exciting has happened that would be worth of writing. So, you, dear readers, have a job! Give me some ideas on what I can write about.

4 comments:

DiAnne said...

There are a bunch of blogs (Unhinged can steer you in the right direction) that do a lot of "challenges" where they give you an idea and tell you to blog about it. I remember one from a few years back where they wanted you to walk out the front door and walk 6 blocks south and 4 blocks east and then talk about what you see. If you go on unhinged's sidebar and read some of her other journals, you might be inspired.

www.stillmtheaded.blogspot.com

Unhinged said...

Doing memes are always good. Check out

The Daily Meme for ideas on what to blog about.

That said, you don't have to have something EXCITING to write about in order to write. I write about boring stuff all the time.

;-P

Anonymous said...

cats,dogs, your hate of feet, socks, shoes, noses, mice, geese, mothers, sisters, grandmas, weird gifts, weird friends, weird people, a dixie chicks song, boyfried, chicken, randomness, books, my rambling, random youtube videoes, weird teachers, monkies, cellphones, laptops, technology, polar bears, mental disorders, phones, Stephen King, the weather, cake.........i could go on for a long, long time but, i won't

Sherry said...

don't ask for suggestions from someone who doesn't write or blog. Sorry chickie baby! But, I always read your blogs and usually find them interesting. Keep plugging away