Friday, July 25, 2008

All Hail the Great Transcriptionist

Within the past few weeks, my mother has been hired for 4 jobs in addition to her other two jobs. She now has quit her one job that came from Florida via the internet that was hitting a low point because of the season. Since she works from home and can contract work from anywhere that has an internet connection (if they are digital, that is), she has the ability to maintain a nighty as her work uniform as she types at her astounding speed of 110wmp.
Then on Thursday, she was actually bowed to by one of her ex-clients that she took back up. Apparently, she has saved them from the poor transcriptioning of their previous employee. I wish I could have been there, it would have been a sight to see. But, as shocking as it is, my mother was actually bowed to!

5 comments:

DiAnne said...

The best part is that I was bowed to by a MAN! Just as it should be!!

Beth said...

We women shall one day rule the earth!

Corey said...

Not any time soon :P.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is weird!

oh and Corey dear Women make the world! sorry but, we technically do rule the earth!!

Medical Transcription Services Company UK said...

It is my pleasure to read this page,I look forward to read more
Read more on : electronic medical transcription services