Saturday, July 26, 2008

Random Survey

This survey showed up in my inbox the other day, and I think it just may be blog-worthy. So, here you go! Feel free to pass it on to your friends with your own answers, but be sure to copy/paste when forwarding any email!

1. What is your occupation right now?

Slave (to the school)

2. What color are your socks right now?

Well, they’re coated in invisible ink, so you can’t see them! HA!

3. What are you listening to right now?

Mother Nature (and the mother of the kids across the street yelling at children)

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

Homemade granola with store bought yogurt (a delicious breakfast meal that is healthy!)

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

Nope, but I want to!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Alright everyone, all at once: gasp! … I talked with Corey, my boyfriend!

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

No way! She’s an evil, sadistic, all around meanie with psychotic tendencies! Of course, this is my loving and caring mother who raised me all my life.

8. How old are you today?

Gah, it’s an odd number! 17

9. What is your favorite sport to watch?

The young guys across the street playing whatever the heck they play (basketball (shirtless of course), baseball, tennis, skateboarding, anything)

10. What is your favorite drink?

Water all the way, man!

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Once, permanently, burgundy, and if I could, I would go to that color again and again. I loved it. Then the wash-outs, I’ve done green, yellow, and blue (spikes, streaks, tips, anything).

12. Favorite food?

Fruit (the all-encompassing category)

13. What is the last movie you watched?

Eh… hmm… Vantage Point (awesome movie)

14. Favorite day of the year?

Any day where it’s 65 degrees Fahrenheit and I am able to hike through the woods.

15. How do you vent anger?

Getting away from the things that make me angry will always do the trick, so, locking myself off from the world with blasting music and a good hike or hiding out in my room if weather doesn’t provide.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?

PUFFY! She is currently in a display case with stitches and “puffy-stuffing” to hold her together because she was so well loved that she started falling apart, and each time I’d go to my grandma’s house, she’d have to fix a new hole.

17. What is your favorite season?

Very late fall. Of course, in Ohio , it’s snowing already and there are leaves to still rake, but it’s nice and chilly, just the way I like it. It’s the best of my two favorite seasons!

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

Blueberries, particularly if they’re home-grown

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

Email me this, that and the other! I love emails from friends.

20. Who is the most likely to respond?

Jordi.

21. Who is least likely to respond?

My Mommie Dearest, since she already did this.

22. Living arrangements?

A psychotic sister, sadistic mother, and deranged grandmother make up my close-knit household; a lovely three-generation household full of estrogen and strange happenings. We also have two cats, Melody (the sneeziest cat in the world) and Harmony (the horniest, spayed cat in the world).

23. When was the last time you cried?

At Camp this summer.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?

A bench and several old bookbags stacked in the corner

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

It’s a tie between Elizabeth and Jordanne (couldn’t live without you two chickies by my side!)

26. What did you do last night?

Stayed up until 1-is on IM and then proceeded to read in my room for however long it was.

27. What inspires you?

A good book can put the most interesting thoughts in my head. (Try the Gospel According to Larry if you want a good punk-rocker book about changing the world Walden-Pond-Style… it’s amazing)

28. What are you most afraid of?

Losing someone I’m close to, it’s happened before and it kills me to even think about it.

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?

ICK! I don’t like hamburgers (boca burgers are another story, those are yummy!)

30. Favorite dog breed?

Mid-sized dogs are the best, the yipping ones get on my nerves, and big dogs can be vicious.

31. Favorite day of the week?

Saturday – because I don’t have to be up early and I don’t have to be in bed early (I’ll stick with my mom’s answer for that one!)

32. How many states have you lived in?

Ohio , but that will change eventually. I have grandeur plans to travel the world with no ties to any one location (Walden-Pond-Style, of course).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats cool!