Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Work in Progress

I have finished my first week of college classes (four, not five, days a week of classes)! Ahead of me I can see my long weekend and a decent amount of homework. Thus far, all of my assignments have been doable and I've managed to get ahead in the game! But, not by much.
Right now, my hardest task is keeping my room and desk clean since that's where I do all of my homework. On a regular summer day I have "clothing-colored carpet" and my desk is so cluttered that it's virtually unusable beyond the title of storage area. But, this school year I've been fairly good at keeping up on it. Each day when I come home I toss all of last night's clothes in my hamper and clear a working space on my desk. After everything is in order I can begin the tedious studies I've devoted myself to this year.
So, in an attempt to show you all just how much crapola I do... take a look at this picture! Heck, there's even a bottle of hand sanitizer hiding behind my books (the green bottle). And if you want to see the picture, just click it to view a bigger image.

4 comments:

Unhinged said...

I almost didn't make it past the spider paper weight. Yee-gads! But then I saw the kitty girl and all was right in the world.

Then I saw the algebra, the chemistry and the foreign language book and gagged.

Q-tips, huh? I love my q-tips! Eargasims.

Anonymous said...

wow that is a lot of homework!

Beth said...

My goodness, Unhinged, it's encased in glass... it won't kill you... I'll let you pet it :D
And as for "eargasmims"... I hate to disagree with you on that one! It's so nice to have clean ears.

DiAnne said...

Ooooh!! I love these types of posts. I love pictures of living spaces, especially with explanatory captions.

Hmmm ... Q-tips and hand sanitizer. That says a lot about you, my beloved anal OCD wannabe!

Exactly how do you justify all the cat fur on your homework to your professors?

I'm with Andi - spiders are icky. I can't believe my sweet little girl has a tarantula in her room.

OK, it's my turn next. I'm gonna blog MY space, too.