Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life: Revisited

My Goodness! Have I really been away this long? Alright, it's time for me to get back into the game. So much has happened. My second semester of college has been one giant party with a dash of soap opera. I shall try to do a condensed version of the past 4 months.

When classes started in January, I had a gap of free time between classes from noon until five thirty. It didn't take me long to discover that the lounge was full of interesting and entertaining people. I even have class with two of the people that were in there at the same time with me. Soon, I learned names and we became friends. The lounge became the highlight of my day. Within time, we all started gravitating to my house and hanging there. Before long, we were playing games, making noise, and hanging out at every chance possible. February followed suit. (Literally, we played card games like euchre all the time.)

By the time March rolled around, drama slowly seeped in. As most of my people know, I have been dating Corey for a long while; almost a year and a half. But there had been rocky spots in the past where we fought over the topic of sex... needless to say, the issue became the death of our relationship and he broke up with me because of it at the end of March. Directly before and for several weeks after some NASTY things were said by him, but I don't need to rehash healing wounds. But there were many soap-opratic moments. For those of you who read this blog at the clear begining, remember Jordanne? Well, Corey tried asking her to date him, she declined, and he persisted. During the time that he thought he would be able to date her, he was happy after the break up, all the while I was misserable (because he was trying to secure a date with her WHILE we were still dating, before he would break up with me). But then, at Wal-Mart at two in the morning, Josh asked me out. Then the tables were turned. Corey had no girl and wanted me back, but all chance of that had been ruined with the things he said and by his actions. So, now, he was misserable and I became the happy one.

With Josh, Tony, Hayden, Jordanne, and all of my other peeps that I've been blessed to meet and become close with in the Lounge (go loungies!) I was able to keep myself sane during all of the drama that the issues eminating from Corey and miscellanious other people. I stayed entertained and preoccupied with trips to Wallyworld, the mall, card games in the lounge, Hayden's rice crispies (home made... BY HIM), roadtips to random places, and of course, by people staying over at my house. Oh, and by the way, Tony and Josh both LOVE my mother and she ADORES them! She talks every chance she can get with them on IM, and when they're at my house, she joins in on the fun! It's amazing the way everyone seems to get along with her.

Before I started dating Josh, I was oblivious to MANY things. As it turns out, the guys were hitting on me! ME! The silent little girl who sits in the corner and reads. It all started with one day, Tony and Josh took over my laptop as I had the webcam up and running, trying to chat with mom. They ended up being flashed by my grandma, trying to sell me to a czechoslovakian pedophile goat farmer, and counting urinals in the boy's bathroom with my mom. That was at the begining of January (yes, back to the begining, a nice little back-track). Then apparently, they constantly hit on me. I was totally oblivious and missed every instance. As it turns out, three of the guys in the lounge actually LIKED me in a sense that could go beyond friendship. But, I haven't had so much fun in the longest time. This semester has been a blast. Before I even started dating Josh, he and Tony were constantly over at my house... One time Josh even stayed past 2:30 in the morning! Another time, a week or two ago, Josh and Tony crashed at my place after Jordanne and Hayden left, just because they could! It was amazing.
Inbetween all of that, Josh was going through hell trying to sort out what to do with his girlfriend, Katie, who had broken up with him, slammed him on myspace and with her friends, only for them to get back together. Without a doubt, that was a mistake of hers. His heart broke and he lost trust in her and faith in their relationship. It wasn't long until they broke up the final time. Now, I get to be the happiest girl on Earth by dating him. Her loss.

(WARNING: here comes a small dosage of "gush" time)
I don't know how all the cards fell into place and I was able to actually meet him, let alone date him. Mom says this is the happiest she's ever seen me. He can always make me laugh, no matter what, and he treats me "like a princess" (his words). I never imagined that I would date a guy like him; he's fun constantly, loves hanging with me every chance he gets, and has a great personality, doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs! (End Gushing)

And then, just a week or so ago, Tony started talking with Jordanne. Meanwhile Jordi was in a relationship with a guy named Adam, whom she wasn't all too thrilled about. So, within a week of Jordi and Tony talking via IM, she dumped Adam and is now on cloud nine with Tony!

Now, we are trying to hook Hayden up with a friend of Jordanne's just so that we can all have someone. And, if it works, she shall be Hayden's first girlfriend!

Tomorrow (Friday), we are all meeting up at my house (as we do almost every friday night, and frequently throughout the week) and then just have a blast hanging together. Shall be fun!

My next post, I shall toss in some pictures of everyone.

4 comments:

DiAnne said...

Well, YOU might be done gushing, but I sure as hell aren't.

To say that I adore your new boyfriend is an understatement. He's absofrickenly perfect for you. It's nice to see you happy.

And as for the way your friends get along with me and I get along with them, that's the way it is when you are around people who deserve you. Let's face it, most of your past friends (and especially that twerp ex-boyfriend) didn't deserve you and I just couldn't tolerate them.

Beth said...

I'm glad everything is so good right now. It's nice to have some stability and fun.

Kristopher Stanton said...

Everything sounds like it is going great and I am glad you are having a fun time at Kent! =}

Anonymous said...

Hello
discount zithromax
Nervous system side effects are dizziness, headache, somnolence and vertigo.
[url=http://www.fitzsoft.com/]azithromycin online[/url]
Since this drug belongs to Pregnancy category B, there have been no evidence that it will not farm the fetus.
http://www.fitzsoft.com/ - buy azithromycin
It is also available in oral suspension that is flavored.