Thursday, May 21, 2009

Can I Finally Breathe?

Yikes, I'm back! I have started working for my mom as part of her transcription business. Recently, she had fallen behind, and I caught the over-flow work. It never seemed to end. Right now I'm finally to a point where we're comfortably behind, rather than drastically behind. So, that has kept me from blogging.
Kent is officially over for the spring, and I shall return in the fall. Now, all I have to worry about is the one class I have at the high school. Amazingly, my teacher said that she would let me attend her third period class in place of the first period class that I'm enrolled in. The coursework is exactly the same, and it runs at the same identical pace as the first period class, the only difference is the time. This way, I can sleep in two more hours. So, that works out wonderfully for me! And soon enough, the high school shall be done for the season as well! Summer break, Here I come!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hey high school/college girl, I'm also glad that school is almost over for a couple of months. Now I get to sleep in too. Wonder how many times I will get up this summer and find a strange body snoozing on the couch? Also, you might want to use your spell check, especially in your headings. Love ya!