Saturday, May 9, 2009

Picture It... In The Nut House... 2009

Anyone out there ever watch The Golden Girls? Well, any time I would get sick and stay home, it seemed like that and The Nanny on Lifetime were always on. So, I watched. Point being, the title for this blog comes from something Sophia used to say (by the way, she just recently died). As she'd begin one of her stories, she'd say, "Picture it, Sicily..." and state some random year then prattle of some story that always had Sal in it.
Well, as I promised earlier, now you can TRULY "picture it" with me. This entry, I shall try and stay within time order, starting at the beginning of all this insanity from this semester.


Some of the loungies back in March, this was just as i was starting to talk to them and not sit in the corner (as I am when I took this picture).


This would be Josh and Tony in March, making a pop bottle explode with Mentos.


My sister, Heather, blew up a condom after watching youtube videos, all the while my mom was video taping it and grandma was howling with laughter.


Here is the first time Tony and Josh ever came over to my house. They're playing Wii Baseball... I think it was more fun for me to watch than it was for them to play! Even though it was a nice March day, they still played inside.


At aproximately 2:00 AM, Josh started giving Billy the ride of his life! Somehow we always end up at Wal-Mart. Here, we're in the parking lot. But, this instance, no one is meowing.

And then there's Coney...




And then there's the day we built a fort made out of couch chairs in the lounge (and got yelled at for it.) Eventually, it spanned the entire width of the room and was taller than any of the people building it.

1 comment:

DiAnne said...

No wonder you're always smiling nowadays. With friends like this...I'd be smiling, too.

Oh wait! I DO have friends like this! I have Josh and Tony and Hayden and Jordanne...

:)