Friday, July 17, 2009

Back Again, Only to Leave Again.

Our plans for the Indian's game fell out and we simply all congregated at my house and watched movies, went to the mall, to Wal-Mart, and then our separate ways. I stuck with Josh and spent the night (and the next night--from Wednesday until this afternoon) at his house. I think that I need to simply plaster a sign up on the back porch that says "Loungie's Hang Out" (we all met at the lounge at Kent) that way it's official.
With Josh, I had my first encounter with an X-Box 360. I actually played a real video game! The only other game systems I've ever played was one of the black and white gameboys, and the Wii we got for this past Christmas. We played Halo 3. He got this X-Box for ten bucks! What a steal! But, anyway, I actually didn't die the first time I played, Ryan just took over for me when it came to the flying part. Granted, I still suck at it; I have no coordination for that kind of stuff whatsoever.
Today we went out to eat and I got soooooooo much food. But it was so good! Despite being full after the appitizer, I couldn't let the food just sit there because he paid for it and I didn't want to waste it. So, I ate. ... Only to regret it as we went to GameCrazy. No more needs said on that, because if you didn't get the hint, then you don't need to know. :)
But, I finally got back home, and I'm leaving Sunday! Right now I'm in the midst of doing laundry, making a packing list, and tring to figure out what bag I should take. Too bad I don't have a Josh-sized bag... I could smuggle him into camp! lol. But then I'd have to smuggle in all my Loungie friends, because you can't have one without the whole group.

2 comments:

Joshhhhhh said...

I love you, lol, wanted to say it, so i did, but yeah, we have tons-o-fun all the time, I can't wait til you get back from camp so we can hang, in the words of Bo Burnham (which is stuck in my head) "with a capital H-O-A-R!" :)

Unknown said...

Hellz yes! The Loungies always have fun. We will miss you and expect to hangout when you get back. Sorry bout your tummy.