Thursday, July 9, 2009

PARTY MONTH!

so, this is my party month. I am hardly going to be home all month long. I spent the 3rd - the 6th of july at Josh's house. We lit fireworks all weekend long. we went to the Canton mall (where i'd never been) and bought myself a swimsuit. Also, I purchased two video games for Josh's birthday (he wanted them and I said i'd make them his gift).
This weekend i'm at Kings Island for the rides and a christian concert- Spirit Song. Thus far, its amazing! I'm listening to Skillet as I type this, and Switchfoot is next! Rides all day, concerts all evening. I'm here until Sunday with some people from my youth group (this is the prize for completing the bible reading challenge). Friggn woke up at five in the morning today so we could get our rooms by ten-ish. The rooms weren't ready until 3! But its all good!
Next weekend is Josh's birthday and College ID Night for the indians ball game, and me, Josh, Tony, and Jordi are going to that. Then the week after is my week long summer camp with my youth group. Then the weekend that is between July and August is when me and my family are going down to virginia beach to be with my step family.
Then after all of that moving around, I am going to Jordi's 17th b-day party, and then everything after August 6th is up in the air. This shall prove to be fun!

No comments: