Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cupid McLovin

This week the students at our school have been taking $2.00 and buying their love. A few weeks ago in class we were handed out a survey to complete about ourselves, which was all going to be compiled into a formula to match student's to other students. The questions tend to be about dating preferences, but there are a few silly ones like "do you believe in UFOs?"
Today and yesterday I've been reading people's lists (you get one of just the people in your grade and you get one of the entire school's population of students) and I've discovered some people have very interesting names (made up names, that is)...
Cupid McLovin
Islamy McMuslim
Dirty Sanchez
Chuck Noris
Those are just the ones that I have seen that made it through the system! There are several more that the people who check the names actually caught (although I don't know how you could miss such a name as Dirty Sanchez and not realize it's connotations)! In my 6th period class I was lucky enough to be able to see some of the ones that got booted from the list like "Satin Lucifer," "Iwanna Humpallday," and there was one other... but it's just bad enough that I'm not going to say it.
If I come across any more, then I'll post an edit and share.

2 comments:

DiAnne said...

after reading this post, one question persists...

Do YOU believe in UFOs?

Anonymous said...

trust me they are so bad but very entertaining
they put you with the weirdest people
i probably had the mos funniest person on my list
-elmo