Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shutter-Bug

I have a new baby! It's name is Kodak and it is black. So far I have taken over 70 pictures with it and now I never want to let it out of my hands. And if you haven't figured out yet that it is a Kodak digital camera, then you may want to seek mental help from your local therapist!

So, that is what it looks like, and I adore it! It works only slightly different than my old one that died from over-use! My previous camera went through many ordeals: two natural disasters, a broken face plate, a faulty batter, being dropped countless times, used everywhere I ever went, and it probably got kicked once or twice while it was in my purse at school...


So, now, after several months of not really getting much use out of it because it's battery lifespan was about 5 minutes (that drove me nuts, not having a camera of my own!) I finally purchased my new baby. There wasn't much to learn about it, so I just started snapping pictures once I got it out of the box. I did discover a few new features that this one has that my old one didn't, like the "undo delete feature" or the "Kodak Perfect Touch technology." Now, the major difference is that I went from 5 mega pixels to 12 mega pixels, which I will defiantly take advantage of when I go in and edit my photos to make spoof pictures of all of my friends! This new camera, not that I have a use for it yet, can record in HD! Too bad that I don't have an HD TV to play them on! But, it will be fun for when I Photo Shop some videos this summer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that was me
i said that this sounds cool and it looks cool too
-elmo

Beth said...

Thanks, Elmo! Just wait until I get to use it on you!