Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Obsession

No, this is not about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder... it's about my newest obsession songs. I've combed through my massive music medley and with all of the new additions, I've come up with new songs that I simply can't stop drooling over (well, for the record, they're new to me, not necessarily new on the music scene).
So, if you are wanting a new song to listen to fanatically, try these:
Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace
Be Yourself by Audioslave
Cowboy Take Me Away by the Dixie Chicks
Dreams of Psilocbin by Finch
Faust, Midas, and Myself by Switchfoot
Hey Montana by Eve 6
I Will Protect You by Korn
Little Death by +44
Little House by The Fray
Monster by Meg
Never Leave by Seether
Red Sam by Flyleaf
Roadside by Rise Against
Still Dreaming by Silverstein
Walking Disaster by Sum 41
You Save Me by Kenny Chesney
45 by Shinedown
(Then there's the entire Still Searching album by Senses Fail because each song is connected and when all put together in order they make up a story.)
If you want to hear any of these, just go on over to YouTube and check out the videos!

4 comments:

DiAnne said...

Yawn...

Where's the list of audiobooks?

If you compare my daughters' playlists and my playlists, you'd think you two were adopted. I've got a 60 GB mp3 player and I think there are only 10 songs on it...but it's filled to the brim with stories.

Beth said...

half of the tracks on my computer are stories. HA HA!

Anonymous said...

wow!
i can't believe that you acctually choose that many songs!
i thought that it would be hard for you to come up with a list considering the thousands of songs you have
-elmo

Anonymous said...

I've got just one song that I have ever obsessed over... Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot!!!
SH