Sunday, January 27, 2008

*exasperated sigh*

Finally, my computer is reformatted, granted, there is nothing on here except what I've got on my flash drive... which (lucky me) is all homework *rolls eyes*...
So, here I am again, depriving my brain of thought by turning out the lights, blasting music (this time from an old cd of mine since there is no music on my computer), and drowning myself in homework.
Speaking of which, I need to go finish the last few details on my power point presentation and the report for Bio.
See you all another day.

2 comments:

DiAnne said...

It's better to have a nice, clean computer with no music than a nasty, dirty, infected computer blaring the screamo music you've come to love.

Beth said...

Well, what can I say? I love my music, and recently, I've gotten into Jazz music... but you don't like that either. Oh! That reminded me that I still need to return my stuff to the library.