Thursday, January 3, 2008

An Uneventful Return

This is my uneventful return to Blogger. After four months of torture and unwilling enslavement to the school and their evil homework, I finally decided that it is time for me to create a blog and actually attempt to keep it up, even if that means my entries are only two sentence explanation of why I don't have time to write!

My recent highlights in life other than being continuously swamped with homework are: 1) got a permit 2)had an amazing birthday party ( got a car for my birthday!) 3) started dating Stalin 4) passed the driving test with flying colors

Nothing all too interesting without me going through and recapping every detail. I'll just start filling you all in from her on rather than trying to catch you up.

Enjoy my insane ramblings! :D



-----EDIT-----
Stalin is not fourth on my personal list of things that happened... I just did it in time order. If it weren't for that then he would be first!! :D :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! your life seems really insane

DiAnne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

people should be more importaint than objects

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I am deleting my mom's comment because she used real names before i changed it to a code name... Here is what it said (with my little change added):

"What's this??? Stalin is more important than a cute little convertible? Damn, girl. I guess it's true what they say...love makes people crazy!"

And my reply to that is that if I had to choose between my car and Stalin, I would choose Stalin in a heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for FINALLY sending me this one! How many do you need!?
SH