Friday, January 11, 2008

Pounded!

I'm pounded with homework!
I'm pounding my head onto my keyboard!
I'm wanting to pound my homework into the fireplace!

Hmm... Let's see here, everything from scheduling to tests to exams to projects.
From bottom to top:
Little blue booklet: College Board AP Bulletin about the upcoming exam in May
Little white booklet: "Getting Ready"packet for scheduling for next year, provided by the school
Purple binder: Honors Language Arts 10; I have an exam in that class on Tuesday the 15th and on Thursday the 17th
Green binder: Biology, I have to write out answers for the exam review packet (consisting of over 80 questions) due Monday; Exam on Tuesday and Wednesday (15th and 16th); I have to recopy all of the notes ever taken in this class, which is due Wednesday the 16th
Orange book: Biology book
Big white binder: AP US History binder
Tattered old book: Borrowed from my History teacher in order to do a project that is due Monday the 14th
Workbook: AP US History workbook to study for the Chapter 23 test on Monday the 14th
Book with poker booksock: AP US History book so that I can read chapter 23
Purple folder: (has all sorts of miscellaneous papers in it that I've yet to sort into my binders) Contains my Honors Language Arts "quick question" note cards that I have to answer for Monday the 14th; Geometry paper that I have to do all about Unit Circles and Special Triangles and Trig questions about both of those
Spiral ring notebook: recent notes from any of my 7 classes, homework list, and other various information is scattered throughout it
TI84 Plus Silver Edition calculator for all of my Geometry homework
Green Pencil bag: (the name says it all...) And here, is my memory key where I'm storing all of my information for my Biology project that is due on Monday the 28th about Hemophilia!



So, that's what my USUAL homework load is like. Not exaggerating, not at all.

*sigh* Now I have to go and do homework and study and slowly die from my impending caffeine overdose that I'm going to have from the 2 cups of coffee that I've had and the 6 cans of energy drinks that I bought for this weekend so that I can cram for my exams and get everything done!

P.S.: I don't have a caffeine addiction, this is a very rare thing for me to require energy drinks to do homework. But me running on 3-6 hours of sleep a night all throughout the school week and 0-2 hours over the weekend is normal, and after 5 years, it's catching up to me.

Hey, Cookie Monster, let's do that circle...

6 comments:

DiAnne said...

So...you want to throw your school books into the fireplace. That'd be very appropriate (if you were reading Ray Bradbury's most famous novel, that is).

So THAT's why your backpack weighs a staggering 35 pounds! Could you please do yourself a favor and find a studly chiropractor to marry? You'll need his help later in life!

Anonymous said...

about dianne's last 2 sentences you may not have a chiropractor but you might have a police officer to protect you!
and what is this circle thing you never told me!!
school is tough and i am just as stressed
-Elmo

Beth said...

Don't worry about the circle thing. I'll tell you some day. Not online, that's for sure. But, don't worry too much about school, you'll pull through it, even if you have to put up with some stress.

Anonymous said...

did you tell elmo without the l about the cirle and yeah know might be a good time but...

Beth said...

she's got no full-concept idea of it, but maybe she's developed a rough idea...

Anonymous said...

i don't care any more
so don't tell me
-ELMO