Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesdays...

Well, I am thrilled that I don't have any vital homework due tomorrow, just studying for the second part of my Honors Language Arts exam and working on the projects I have for Bio and AP US History. So, this means that I can have time for the youth group I attend. Recently I haven't had time to go since I have such a heavy homework load, but tonight, I plan on going.
Over the past few years I started attending a church in my town, and slowly but surly I am starting to make sense of this entire "religion thing" that people always talked about. So, that's where I'll be tonight. And this weekend I have Winter Camp with my youth group, so I still need to do laundry and pack up, we leave on Friday and come back on Sunday. I won't have any blogs posting during then since I'll be out of town.
So, now I am going to go upstairs and start a load of laundry and then do more homework and start packing up!
I'm still kind of iffy as to if I want to go to camp since I don't really like "social settings." Everyone there knows everyone else, and I've only been there twice... no wait, three times, one summer, then winter, then this past summer, and now this will be my fourth.
If I have some extra time before I leave, I will tell the horror story of my first time at camp... tornadoes, floods... yeah, it's interesting.
Ok, now I've got to go do laundry! (oh, joy...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your camp sounds interesting

religion is a good thing to have
especially after all the trouble in your life that you write about

Beth said...

Camp this season rocked beyond all reason. But, I feel compelled to ask, who are you?