Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Feed me, Seymour!"

I frown upon all of you who don't get the "Little Shop of Horrors" reference! But that's aside from the point, if you haven't seen it, go IMDB it so that you know what I'm going to be rambling about today (then of course, you have to rent it so you can laugh at an 80's musical).

"Feed me, Seymour," is something my stomach will never gurgle because I have no desire to eat the people who wronged me, that would be cannibalism.
But also because recently I haven't been all that hungry (yeah, sure, I say this as there is a pack of half-eaten saltines sitting on my desk) recently for some unknown reason. At lunch I usually eat a few bites of each thing and then just sit there twirling my fork until Cookie Monster, Elmo, and Pimp (she wanted her nickname to be that, so it is!) are all done eating. Then when dinner rolls around at my house at around 5pm I eat about 1/2 servings of everything. It use to be that I would get light-headed if I didn't eat enough food, but now, my stomach has trouble keeping things down and I simply don't eat much anymore.
Back in October, Puppy asked me if I was anorexic! (I promise, I'm not!)
Then recently I don't even feel hungry at all! Strange...
I know that I need to eat, so I do, but the more I eat, the more upset my stomach becomes! Sometimes I can't keep down what I eat (or keep it just runs through me)! But, that's a major TMI

Today, my stomach has been so upset that it literally feels like my insides are tied up in knots! (hence the saltines sitting on my desk, they're the only thing I can always keep down.)

And there you have it, my little rant for the day. I have a stomach that has gone to war on me and the toilet. :S

4 comments:

DiAnne said...

Well, when your tummy says no to too much food, make sure that the stuff you eat is going to be the most beneficial. Since you've cut out meat, make sure you get that moo juice going, lots of yogurt (which is especially good for diarrhea), and veggies. The saltines are perfect. Even dry breakfast cereal throughout the day will give you the nutrition you need. Ice cream, on the other hand, will just give the potty the food IT wants. :)

Beth said...

Remember I'm not normal... I don't really like ice cream!

Anonymous said...

I'll make like Homer Simpson!
MMMMM Saltines! *drool runs down face*
SH

Anonymous said...

yeah that rant was way way way too much information
and i can't believe that you used that name well that is what she wanted to be called
and eat good food
-Elmo